Breadwinners is a flash animated television series that aired on Nickelodeon. It was originally an internet video when Nickelodeon took an interest and decided to turn it into an animated series. The series debuted in February 2014 and ended in August of 2016.
The series revolves around two ducks named SwaySway and Buhdeuce who use a rocket van to deliver bread.
Why It Sucks
- Very crappy character designs. SwaySway and Buhdeuce hardly look like ducks and they look more like frogs, and the other characters who are ducks are made from stock images, similar to Fish Hooks.
- One scene showed the Bread Maker flexing his pecs to make them similar to a women's breasts. You know, for kids!
- One episode called "Love Loaf", had SwaySway try to get his love interest, Jenny Quackles, a piece of love loaf to get her to fall in love with him and have baby ducks. This is a reference to date rape, which is considered illegal in real life. You know, for kids!
- Horrible stories and plot devices.
- Heavily focused on toilet humor. Two examples are: The main duo twerk in almost every episode, and Buhdeuce has a special attack move in which he punches people with his butt-cheeks.
- Awful, poor and lazy animation.
- It gets boring quickly.
- Hideous and rancid voice-acting, as it just squeals and overly agonizes voices. Speaking of this, the show also had a complete waste of talented voice-actors, as well as the talents of Robbie Daymond and Eric Bauza.
- Everyone is very one-dimensional.
- The soundtrack is obnoxious.
- The color scheme is way too bright.
- SwaySway and Buhdeuce are the stupidest names for main characters in a cartoon.
- 8-bit arcade music.
- The Rocket Van is actually creative, but executed like crap.
- At least the animation is better than the animation in the pilot episode.