CNN (short for Cable News Network) is a news channel often bundled with cable packages.
Why It Sucks
- Completely biased reporting in news.
- Often ignores most newsworthy stories that go against their interests.
- Completely sided with Hillary Clinton in the 2016 elections, doing everything to get her to win, rather than act neutral to both parties.
- When a gif of Donald Trump wrestling a man with a CNN logo for a head emerged, CNN tracked the man down and made him issue an apology, threatening to release the man's identity if he didn't. This led to a large backlash against them, leading to attempts at damage control.
- Despite the immense backlash for threatening to blackmail the man who made the tweet, CNN doubled down on its decision saying that anyone who makes "hate speech" or "bigoted" comments should be "reigned in."
- Completely fabricated the Trump/Russia collusion for ratings.
- Tracked down a pro Trump supporter through her FaceBook Page and publicly shamed her. The woman received harassment and violent threats as a result.
- Has pretty much devolved into nonstop Trump bashing, with very little actual news in between.
- Like many news channels, it targets terrorist organizations such as ISIS.
- It covers many terrorist incidents.
- They dropped Kathy Griffin from their New Years event after she posed in a picture with a fake bloody head of Donald Trump.