Clickbait videos are a type of video that has content whose main purpose is to attract attention and encourage visitors to click on a link to a particular web page with its thumbnail, thanks to curiosity. They often include red circles (often accompanied with arrows), miraculous (or almost impossible) descriptions, etc.
Said videos are never as miraculous or astonishing as it promises to be in the thumbnail or description; it just wastes your time in an ordinary video.
Examples of People Who Make a Lot of Clickbaits
- Jake Paul
- Ruby Rube
- N&A productions
- KIDS Global AKA Ruckerzz
- Everything under ThePremium
- Many Kids Cartoons & Toy Channels
- Calobi Productions
- Undea2 (Mexican youtuber who makes podcast-like videos)
- Everything under Bright Side
- The Pals (a roblox gamer)
Why They Suck
- They're misleading.
- They violate YouTube's Terms of Service.
- Some of the very worst examples include pornography and/or extreme gore, censored or not.
- They are KILLING YouTube.
- YouTube does absolutely nothing to prevent this.