Fred: The Show (stylized as FЯED: THE SHOW) is a Nickelodeon sitcom based off of the YouTube series of the same name. It aired from January 16 to August 3, 2012.
The show follows the adventures of Fred Figglehorn (Lucas Cruikshank) aged 16–17 years old in his daily life with crazy schemes and adventures.
Why It Sucks
- It is boring and annoying.
- There's no jokes in the show, so you really can't call it funny because nothing funny happens.
- Fred is immature.
- Fred's very annoying high-pitched voice makes you want to smash up your TV and then blow your brains out, because it's so grating and annoying.
- Terrible and just plain pathetic plots.
- Holly wasn't a good love interest for Fred as Judy was. She can also be considered a MegWard the Wizard, who is a character that gets abused throughout the entire show for no reason at all.
- Fred screams all the time.
- Atrocious acting.
- Horrific writing.
- Teen stereotypes.
- Overuse of toilet and gross out humor.
- It feels more like an Internet series.
The Only Redeeming Quality
- At least the creator helped made the show.
It is considered to be the worst series that ever aired on Nickelodeon by PhantomStrider, and even worse than Breadwinners. It's so bad that Nickelodeon never did anything with Lucas Cruikshank after it ended.