GoNoodle is an educational website that was created in 2013. It focuses on exercising and dancing videos in order to help kids focus in the classroom. It has activites like yoga and zumba.
Why it sucks
- Extremely childish.
- Even though it has a lot of channels, they are almost all bad and HEAVILY annoying, the worst being MooseTube and Koo Koo Kangaroo.
- Even the oldest kids do it.
- Extremely easy objective. In GoNoodle, you get to have a character of your choice, and to level it up, you have to do 10 GoNoodles, but you can do (or just watch it) 1 GoNoodle for about 30 seconds and still get a point, meaning you can just watch the video for 30 seconds and get a point, so you can level up in just 5 minutes.
- Uses the "It's made for kids" excuse for a lot of their GoNoodles.
- The very few good ones are outnumbered by the many bad ones.
- When they use licensed songs, they make remixes of them (for the kids! That's why!).
- It's LazyTown gone wrong.
- There are a lot of things in them that don't make any sense. For example, what the hell is Purple Stew?! And why they are adding lizards to it? That's poisonous and inedible!
- Cringy acting.
- Tries too hard to appeal to kids (one video on YouTube has GoNoodle characters DABBING. YES PEOPLE, DABBING.)
- A poor man's, childish edition to Just Dance for kindergarteners.
- One of the "Cat Man" (or whatever) videos said "Practice makes perfect!" That's not true because nothing is perfect so why practice?
- They support Kidz Bop which is one of the most ANNOYING things ever.