GoNoodle is an educational website that was created in 2013. It focuses on exercising and dancing videos in order to help kids focus in the classroom. It has activites like yoga and zumba.
Why It Sucks
- It is extremely cringeworthy, and so is the acting.
- Even though it has a lot of channels, they are almost all bad and heavily annoying, with the worst being MooseTube and Koo Koo Kangaroo.
- Extremely easy objective. In GoNoodle, you get to have a character of your choice, and to level it up, you have to do 10 GoNoodles, but you can do (or just watch it) 1 GoNoodle for about 30 seconds and still get a point, meaning you can just watch the video for 30 seconds and get a point, so you can level up in just 5 minutes.
- A lot of their GoNoodles are very poorly made, most likely just because the people who made them thought they could make them in poor quality just because they are aimed at children.
- The very few good channels are outnumbered by the many bad ones.
- When it uses licensed songs, it remixes them. For example, THEY REMIX THE CHICKEN DANCE!!
- There are a lot of things in it that are nonsensical. For example, what is Purple Stew, and why they are adding lizards to it? That's poisonous and inedible!
- Tries too hard to appeal to kids. For example, one video on YouTube shows GoNoodle characters dabbing.
- A poor man's edition of Just Dance for kindergarteners.
- They support Kidz Bop, which is one of the most annoying things ever.