Heil Honey, I'm Home! is a 1990's British sitcom program which features fictional versions of Adolf Hitler and his wife, Eva Braun. It was cancelled after only one episode. It's considered by many to be one of the worst TV shows ever made.
The pilot that aired on TV featured Adolf Hitler and his wife Eva Braun living in a apartment somewhere in Berlin next door to their Jewish neighbors Arny and Rosa Goldenstein, whom they hate and want to get rid of. They are preparing to meet with British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain over tensions of Nazi Germany threatening to swallow up Czechslovakia through the 1938 Munich Agreement. Arny and Rosa also accidently get involved in their meeting but in the end, the meeting succeeds with Hitler signing the agreement and Neville Chamberlain leaves his apartment in peace, with Adolf and Eva cuddling each other over their fond memories with one and another.
Why It Sucks
- Very offensive to Holocaust survivors/victims and Jewish people.
- The actor portraying Hitler sounds like he's from Brooklyn instead of Austria.
- Stupid and offensive concept.
- Poor acting.
- Bad and offensive jokes.
- The animation in the intro is very mediocre.
- Repetitive and annoying theme song that just repeats the show's title over and over again (similar to The Nutshack).