Henry Danger is an American comedy television series created by Dan Schneider and Dana Olsen that premiered on Nickelodeon on July 26, 2014. The series stars Jace Norman, Cooper Barnes, Riele Downs, Sean Ryan Fox, and Ella Anderson.
A boy named Henry Hart becomes the weak sidekick of Captain Man, while trying to survive school.
Why It Sucks
- Very phoned-in acting (Mostly from the child actors).
- Over-used laugh-track that plays every time one of the characters says something.
- Dumb concept.
- This was created by Dan Schneider, the same guy who made some great shows like Drake & Josh and iCarly. He also made Victorious (which wasn't really that great but was still decent).
- Overdosed retardation.
- The town is called "Swellview", which is a very phoned-in attempt.
- For some reason, this show is getting a movie soon. Be afraid.
- Almost everyone is annoying and mean-spirited. Special mention goes to Henry, Ray, Charlotte and Piper.
- It had a crossover with another very bad Nickelodeon show, The Thundermans.
- It had a second crossover with Game Shakers.
- The heartwarming moments are forced.
- Swellview has ridiculous laws.
- Its spin-off The Adventures of Kid Danger.
- The motion comic is even worse.
- Police officers are pretty much useless.
- Henry and Ray acted like villains by robbing a bank and framing a child in "Brawl in the Hall".
- Piper, Henry's sister, is just the clichèd spoiled brat. Not to mention that she can be a huge jerk sometimes, especially to Henry and Jasper.
- Speaking of which, one episode features another female that make Piper look heroic.
- Some good episodes (such as Brawl in the Hall)
- Few life lessons.
- Sometimes funny.
- It still has better writing then The Thundermans.