Legends of Chamberlain Heights is a 2016 animated sitcom that aired on Wednesday nights right after South Park on Comedy Central.
The series is about three high school freshmen who are willing to become basketball stars.
Why it Sucks
- Horrible animation.
- It is very stereotypical and racist: The Caucasian protagonist is named "Milk," a racist term for white people.
- Bizarre sex jokes.
- The episode "Chocolate Milk" is considered to be the stereotypical, mean-spirited, and most racist episode of the series.
- The outlines aren't solid, but rather messy.
- Awful voice acting.
- The characters have big lips that look like they were stung by a million bees.
- It tries so hard to be like South Park and coincidentally, on Wednesday nights, it airs right after it.
- Horrid character designs.
- It had a decent concept that was wasted on bland characters and ugly animation.
- Smooth theme song.
- It was thankfully cancelled after two seasons.