Monster Musume (モンスター娘のいる日常 Monsutā Musume no Iru Nichijō "Everyday Life with Monster Girls") is an ecchi/harem anime series by studios Lerche and Seva adapted from the manga of the same name by Okayado. The anime currently consists of one 12-episode series produced in 2015, with a 2-episode OVA produced in 2016 and 2017.
The anime follows a young boy named Kimihito Kurusu who is met by a snake-gorgon monster named Miia who is a so called "liminal" who has been delievered by Mrs. Smith at his door by accident, and immediately falls in love with Kimihito. He is also later confronted by other liminals who also fall in love with him and also want to get married by him, thus generating jealousy over Miia.
Why it Sucks
- A terrible, absurd and monotonous plot.
- Terrible monster-character designs, that can make certain people vomit, except for Suu and a few other monsters.
- Terrible romance and chemistry between Kimihito and Miia.
- As the name and theme may imply, it focuses heavily on bestiality, that can lead to certain people have bad tastes in their mouths.
- Too much tits being uncensored, though it doesn't bother much people.
- In episode 7, the monsters that are robbing a manga store, they call themselves orcs. They don't look like the ones from the Lord Of The Rings franchise. They look like monster pigs.
- Unsatisfying ending.
- Great Animation.
- Fantastic English Dub from Bryson Baugus, Allison Sumrall, Brittney Karbowski, Molly Searcy, Monica Rial and Shelly Calene-Black.
- Catchy opening.
- Suu is a very cute and lovable character even though she's a slime girl.
- Good relationship between Kimihito and Mrs. Smith, due to her flirting with him which is acceptable.
- Most people actually find this as a guilty pleasure anime.