My Life Me is a Canadian-French anime-style TV series that aired on Teletoon in 2010.
Birch Small, an aspiring manga artist, tries to survive high school with her friends, Liam Cole (who is also her cousin), Raffi Rodriguez and Sandra Le Blanc.
Why It Sucks
- Ugly and ridiculous animation with multiple glitches. It doesn't help that this was done with ToonBoom and Maya of all softwares.
- Uninspired and lazy character designs. It doesn't help that the character designer actually used to do decent work.
- Each character is based upon stereotypes (i.e the "Cool Dude", the "Alpha-Bitch Cheerleader" and the "Skater Girl").
- The comedy is a "once in a blue moon" occurrence, and when it hits, it feels annoying and horribly unfunny.
- Stupid plots.
- Over the top and hammy voice acting.
- Annoying soundtrack and theme song.
- Almost all of the characters are incredibly unlikeable.
- Even the title sounds dumb.