Sam & Cat is an American teen sitcom that was made by Dan Schneider and aired from June 8, 2013, to July 17, 2014 on Nickelodeon. It is a crossover spin-off/sequel of both iCarly and Victorious.
Why It Sucked
- Sam is extremely unlikable because she's a very mean-spirited, picky, sexist bully.
- Graphically dirty and unfunny jokes.
- Cat is even dumber than she was before.
- It teaches children to be heartless bullies.
- It's boring.
- It's very offensive towards teenage girls.
- Sam & Cat are meant to be best friends, yet they fight worse than Rocky & CeCe did in Shake It Up.
- The bratty and rude kids.
- So much pessimism (see section 12).
- Goomer loves to be pessimistic so he is no fighter.
- Horrible acting to the point where the audience will want to pelt the actors furiously with tomatoes.
- A good singer has to sing an excruciating song.
- Weak humor that falls face-flat.
- Wasted the talents to both Ariana Grande and Jenette McCurdy.
- Jerry Trainor cameos.
- The show does have some heartwarming moments.
- Miranda Cosgrove never took part in it.