The Adventures of Paddy the Pelican is a 1950's American animated series created by Sam Singer (who also does all of the voices in the show) that aired in local TV stations of the day. The show is notorious for its poor quality.
As you can expect from the title, it is about Paddy the Pelican's numerous adventures.
Why It Sucks
- The animation is terrible because it is actually a bunch of pencil tests that somehow got submitted as finished cartoons.
- If the animation wasn't bad enough, sometimes the screen randomly becomes blurry and black, even though it's not supposed to be dark.
- The plots are generic and have been done better in other shows.
- Sam Singer's voice acting is terrible and doesn't try to make any of the characters sound distinct from each other (plus the fact he did all of this without a script).
- Poorly synced soundtrack.
- No sound FX or anything else similar along that line at all.
- Reused animation is abundant.