"The Return of Slade" is the fiftieth episode of the second season of Teen Titans Go!, and the one-hundred-second overall episode of the series.
Beast Boy and Cyborg try to make a clown meet their standards, not realizing that they're not kids anymore.
Why It Sucks
- It's just a 15-minute-long "It's made for kids!" excuse.
- Misleading Title: Deathstroke (aka Slade) does not make an appearance at all and is only mentioned in this episode.
- The episode starts off with a disturbing close-up of a pony's butt on the Titan's TV screen while Raven is creepily staring at it.
- This episode was intentionally made to insult the negative reviews the show had, proving that the writers are unable to take even the slightest form of criticism.
- According to the Teen Titans Go! Wiki, there were some TTG fans who actually wanted to see the Titans fight Slade. To say that they were unhappy would be a massive understatement.
"The Return of Slade" was universally panned by critics and fans alike and it's considered to be as the one of the worst episode of all time. It has 2.1 out of 10 on iMDB and 1.7 out of 10 on TV.com, which is the lowest-ratings of TTG episode.