Uncle Grandpa is an animated series and a spin-off of Secret Mountain Fort Awesome. It debuted in September of 2013 and ended in June of 2017.
The series is about a man called Uncle Grandpa, who is everyone in the world's uncle and grandpa. He frequently visits people to help them with any problem.
- It is yet another "surreal" cartoon that relies purely on bizarre, confusing moments rather than humor or character to be appealing.
- Unlikable characters, such as Pizza Steve.
- Very poor plot devices, such as Uncle Grandpa being enraged and upset because Pizza Steve used Uncle Grandpa's race-car bed to get ice cream and parked it wrong, making him literally wake up on the wrong side of the bed. This plot is extremely inane, ridiculous and nonsensical.
- The look of Uncle Grandpa in some newer episodes is very lazily and hastly designed.
- Uncle Grandpa, the title character of the show, has a very stupid name. He is not an Uncle because he has no nephews or nieces, and he is not even a Grandpa because he has no grandchildren, and is too young to be a grandpa himself.
- Forced, unfunny jokes.
- Foggy voice acting, though nowhere near as awful as the original creation.
- It isn't very faithful to the short film.
- Ugly designs.
- Lots of filler.
- The Uncle Grandpa and Steven Universe crossover was super bland as we could imagine, Steven Universe is a decent show but Uncle Grandpa isn’t.
- Many episodes still have good ending morals, like the "Duck Lips" one.
- The newer seasons are much of an improvement.
- Kind of good animation.
- It's mostly better than the show it originated from.
- Mr. Gus is a likable character.
- Some funny jokes.
- The theme song's really fun to listen to
- It's actually been improving.
Users on tv.com have given the series an average rating of 3.3 on tv.com and an average rating of 4.4 on IMDB.