Uncle Grandpa is an animated series and a spin-off of Secret Mountain Fort Awesome. It debuted in September of 2013 and ended in June of 2017.
The series is about a man called Uncle Grandpa, who is everyone in the world's uncle and grandpa. He frequently visits people to help them with any problem.
- It is yet another "surreal" cartoon that relies purely on bizarre, confusing moments rather than humor or character to be appealing.
- Unlikable characters, such as Pizza Steve.
- Very poor plot devices, such as Uncle Grandpa being enraged and upset because Pizza Steve used Uncle Grandpa's race-car bed to get ice cream and parked it wrong, making him literally wake up on the wrong side of the bed. This plot is extremely inane, ridiculous and nonsensical.
- The look of Uncle Grandpa in some newer episodes is very lazily and hastly designed.
- Uncle Grandpa, the title character of the show, has a very stupid name. He is not an Uncle because he has no nephews or nieces, and he is not even a Grandpa because he has no grandchildren, and is too young to be a grandpa himself.
- Forced, unfunny jokes.
- Foggy voice acting, though nowhere near as awful as the original creation.
- It isn't very faithful to the short film.
- Ugly designs.
- Lots of filler.
- The Uncle Grandpa and Steven Universe crossover was super bland as we could imagine, Steven Universe is a decent show but Uncle Grandpa isn’t.
- Many episodes still have good ending morals, like the "Duck Lips" one.
- The newer seasons are much of an improvement.
- Kind of good animation.
- It's mostly better than the show it originated from.
- Mr. Gus is a likable character.
- Some funny jokes.
- The theme song's really fun to listen to
- It's actually been improving.
- The Steven Universe crossover has been confirmed to not be canon.
Users on tv.com have given the series an average rating of 3.3 on tv.com and an average rating of 4.4 on IMDB.