You on Kazoo is a 1989 direct-to-video show about a little boy enthusiastically playing a kazoo with other children (presumably his friends). This was released as part of the "Special Friends" trilogy.
Why It Sucks (But In A Good Way)
- The songs are horrible, as well as the script.
- The acting is bad and the characters are annoying.
- The quality is terrible.
- Laughably bad jokes, especially the "singing bee" one.
- Some of the children had their voices dubbed over by adults and teenagers.
- It somehow spawned two sequels.
- It spawned a popular meme.
- Chatronic reacted to the entire trilogy.