You on Kazoo is a 1989 direct-to-video show about a little boy enthusiastically playing a kazoo with other children (presumably his friends). This was released as part of the "Special Friends" trilogy.
Why It Sucks (But In A Good Way)
- The songs are horrible, as well as the script.
- The acting is bad and the characters are annoying.
- The quality is grading.
- Bad jokes. One example is the "singing bee" joke.
- The children that have their voices are dubbed by adults and teenagers.
- It somehow spawned two sequels.
The Redeeming Quality
- It spawned a popular meme.